Aims & Values
At Gaskell Community Primary School we have very clear aims and values.
We aim to give our children the very best life opportunities through ensuring:
- They leave Gaskell with the core skills and knowledge necessary for them to be ready to access their secondary education successfully.
- They develop a love of learning and an understanding of how they can learn things for themselves, as independent learners, so that they will be equipped for lifelong learning.
- Their families are engaged in the learning process and are involved in community learning opportunities.
- All our children experience a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum.
- Learning is high quality, and lessons are fun, with teachers making the best use of recent research to help them plan and deliver the best learning opportunities