Our Extended Services includes The Breakfast Club. The Breakfast Club is free to all children attending Gaskell Community Primary School. The club operates in The Community Room within the school grounds in a safe environment, led by the school staff, Mrs Naylor, Mrs Raby and Mrs Bickerstaffe whose purpose is to make sure the children have the very best start to their day.
The Breakfast Club will offer-
A tasty breakfast – the most important meal of the day!
- Variety of Cereals
- Variety of Drinks – water, milk and fruit juice
- Variety of Breads – including croissants, crumpets and pain au chocolate
- Variety of Fruits
The Breakfast Club provides a variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose their own activities.
Our Breakfast Club is sponsored by Greggs Foundation and Eurogarages.
Breakfast Club Summary
Start Date: 5th September 2018
Time: 8.15am – 8:50am
Cost: Free of charge to all our children
- Drop-off will be at the Community Room Entrance.
- All children will enjoy a healthy breakfast, two selections of their choice plus a drink. Breakfast is served from 8.15am. Children can arrive anytime from 8.15am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children will participate in a wide range of fun and creative activities that will build social skills and confidence.
- Children will be escorted to their class ready for the start of the school day at 8.50am.
- The Breakfast Club will operate during term time only and will not run on the days that the school is closed.
- Registration forms must be completed at the school office prior to attendance at the club. No child will be admitted if the forms have not been completed. If you would like to register your child to attend breakfast club please complete a registration form:
If you would like more information please contact the School Office on 01204 333666